Startup Manager is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use system startup entry monitor and management tool specially designed for Android smartphone. It shows you precisely what applications and processes are configured to run during system startup. To safely disable a startup entry from running at system startup, just uncheck its checkbox from Startup Manager’s entry list. Click on the entry and you can view the detailed information of this entry. Besides this you can also customize your own startup items by adding your favorite applications from the Customize tab.
- Master of Android system’s startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
- Fully support Android OS 1.5, 1.6, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3